Northgate Plaza features an attractive combination of retailers including Albertsons, Party America and Harbor Freight Tools.
Northgate Plaza is an L-shaped strip center that originated in 1994. It is anchored by Albertsons and features a smart merchandise mix of retailers.
Anchored by Albertsons and other well-known retailers, excellent visibility and accessibility, makes Northgate Plaza a great choice for any business.
- Highly visible location
- Excellent ingress and egress from two major arterials
- Exposure to 25,000 – 30,000 vehicles per day on US Hwy 93 (Reserve Street)
- Located on the new commercial thoroughfare for the Western Montana area.
- Expanding trade area.
- Cafe Rio
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Buff City Soap
- The 406 Store
- Wallaroos Overstock Furniture
- Dr. Felton Eyecare
- Pizza Hut
- First Care
- Cost Cutters
- Reserve Nail & Spa
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
Trade area population = 326,120 (courtesy Missoula Area Economic Development Corp.)